Cheap Platform Flip Flops – Women's Leather Flip Flop – How To Make A Flip Flop.
Cheap Platform Flip Flops
- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe
- A backward handspring
- (flip-flop) interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- (flip-flop) reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- (flip-flop) a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- A raised floor or stage used by public speakers or performers so that they can be seen by their audience
- A raised level surface on which people or things can stand
- a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; “their candidate simply ignored the party platform”; “they won the election even though they offered no positive program”
- a raised horizontal surface; “the speaker mounted the platform”
- the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
- A raised structure along the side of a railroad track where passengers get on and off trains at a station
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; “it would have been cheap at twice the price”; “inexpensive family restaurants”
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; “a flash car”; “a flashy ring”; “garish colors”; “a gaudy costume”; “loud sport shirts”; “a meretricious yet stylish book”; “tawdry ornaments”
- Charging low prices
Sorry it’s not a shoehorn, Donna, but it IS a shoe related title!
Platform to Platform
Castlemaine is 120 kilometres (75 miles) from Melbourne Vic AU and takes 1 hour 25 minutes driving time on the Midland Highway. Approx 1 hour 40 minutes by train travel.